Children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb, a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children born in one's youth. Blessed are they whose quivers are full. They will never be shamed contending with foes at the gate. ~Psalm 127:3-5

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apology To My Readers

I apologize to anyone who is following my blog on a regular basis, for not updating it anytime recently. I've been swamped with the daily stress of the household, and that's not even including all the small wrenches that have thrown themselves into the works just these past few weeks.
I realized that the last post I wrote was just after Joe got laid off and I am sad to say that he is still searching for a job, but I am happy to say that we are both still trying our hardest to put our trust in the Lord and remember on a daily basis that He will provide for all our needs, regardless of what happens.
I don't know when I'll be "inspired" to write another blog post but I am getting antsy with the writers block that has settled in as a result of all the craziness going on here. So hopefully it will be soon! In the meantime, I would appreciate prayers. Thanks to all of you who visit my blog on a regular basis and again, I'm sorry I haven't had anything new to post for you!

No comments: