Children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb, a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children born in one's youth. Blessed are they whose quivers are full. They will never be shamed contending with foes at the gate. ~Psalm 127:3-5

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A-Z Blog Challenge

So I have decided that this year I will try to do the A-Z blog challenge officially.  Last year I started late so it was unofficial, of course, and then I abandoned it when I realized I just didn't feel like doing it...I think I got to letter Q, maybe.

I am trying to decide on a theme.  My friend gave me the idea of having her send me a few topics for each letter and I choose one and write about it.  Hmmm..

My sister gave me the idea of writing about Beauty.   I was thinking more on this.  I'm not sure I could do such a theme justice.  I don't know much about Beauty.

Wish me luck and check back during the month of April to see what I'm spilling out of this crazy head of mine for the challenge!  But come back before then to see if I have anything important to share!  ;-)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Don't underestimate what you may know about beauty. I hope you find a plan that lets you really enjoy the challenge!