Children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb, a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children born in one's youth. Blessed are they whose quivers are full. They will never be shamed contending with foes at the gate. ~Psalm 127:3-5

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Beauty of ZIPPERS

Zipper with a cover at the top; SMART!
Zippers?  Yes, zippers.  This is my last post of the A-Z challenge and since I've kinda been slacking most of the whole way through, I decided that I wouldn't go out with a bang, but just continue on my slacking. It fits me these days.

Really, though, zippers are AMAZING and I'll tell ya why!  Specifically, I love them on baby's sleep and plays.  I HATE having to button up a zillion buttons, especially at the stage when they're squirming and wiggling around and just want you to. stop. messing. around. and. pick. them. up.  Gosh darn it!

Zippers are quick.  They take like 2 seconds or less and then you're ready to go.  Even if your destination is 5 steps to the couch to relax and eat bon bons as you nurse and your baby passes out in your lap.  Know what I'm sayin?




I hope you all had as much fun as I did on this challenge. I know at times my posts were obviously slacking.  That happens.  I am not used to being forced to write every single day, or at all, I'm not a very disciplined writer and really only write when something strikes me to write about.  This was a good experience, a great exercise in being disciplined and I'm grateful for the challenge.  I can now say I survived an A-Z challenge and I hope to be back next year!
I hope you'll come back and visit my blog once in awhile!  I really enjoyed reading your comments and visiting all the blogs some of you linked back to!  
Blessings!!

No comments: