Children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb, a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children born in one's youth. Blessed are they whose quivers are full. They will never be shamed contending with foes at the gate. ~Psalm 127:3-5

Monday, August 5, 2013

Taking a Break....

Earlier I was spending some time with my face buried in my blanket, as I sprawled myself across my bed, head down, praying.  I had a prayer book that my loving brother, Billy, had given to me but for the most part I was trying to leave my mind as blank as possible, hoping the Holy Spirit would whisper to me in the silence.

And that He did.

I was convicted to take a break from my blog.  There are many reasons for this, some of which I don't even understand, but I have to obey.

Occasionally, I'll post a guest blog post from someone else but other than that, I am going to spend some time doing other important things and clinging ever more to my Father as I wade through all that is going on right now in my life.  Perhaps I will be back with something inspiring to share.  

I'm not sure when I'll be back, or IF I'll be back, but for now, I'll say 'ta ta!'


2 comments:

Angela said...

What a great testimony to trusting in God in the hard times and the good times! NaPro is so awesome! I have lived parts of your story and I know how hard it can be when you are waiting for a baby. Congrats and I will pray for you during this pregnancy!

Rebecca said...

Thanks, Angela... I will pass your message on to my sister. I think you meant it for her...and on the post about NaPro.